Boutique Retail Store- Licensing model Casa Cofradia 125 HISTORY The first Casa Cofradia Boutique retail store was opened in 2004; this first store eventually was converted into the matrix factory store next to our distillery in Tequila, Jalisco. After this success, the company decided to expand and standardize a system to replicate the business model. Since 2004, Cofradia successfully inaugurated 19 Casa Cofradia Boutique retail stores in Mexico Casa Cofradia Offer: • Spirits Retails store with factory prices. • Full Brand Recognition “La Cofradia” Something more than Tequila ® • Tequila, Tequila 100%, Mezcal and Liquors with different presentation and packaging for all the types of customers. Initial investment: $700,000 MXN CASA COFRADIA 125 125 Mts2 Store Warehouse: 20 Mts2 Location: Walkway, touristic area or a mall. Thematic furniture and Signboard Staff: 5 people ROI: 9 Months
Casa Cofradia: Specialty Tequila Tasting Franchise
What do the customers want?
- New and Unique products.
- Taste different product, before they buy them.
- More information about the distillery and their brands.
- Good price vs quality relation.
Casa Cofradia Propose:
- Unique gift products
- High quality Tequila and innovative packaging
- New purchasing experience
- Try & Choose
Casa Cofradia Key factors
- Tradition and Mexican culture “Unique Experience”
- Learn the “How to” of making the Tequila – “Distillery School”
- “Try &Choose” for you to make your best decision. +360 Flavours
- “Art on Fire” live and customize your own ceramic bottle.
Requirements for this business model:
- Fee Payment
- Own or Lease a commercial location (Min: 50 Mts2-125mts2
- Hire Employees and promote the store
- Follow up to the Casa Cofradia Training program.
- Location pre-setup.
- Spirits Permit for Retail stores.
Cofradia will provide:
- Point of sale Software
- Know how manual “Casa Cofradia”
- Training program
- Operative manual
- Cofradia representative attending to the store opening.
- Full assistance and periodically evaluations
- All thematic furniture for the store
- First stock of product and materials.
- Training program to all the staff hired
- Design and location recommendation
- Promotion Consultancy
- Operations Manual
- In Situ support
- Cofradia full contact and service.
- Constant updates on the portfolio.
- Continuous Training program